Do you require the knowledge needed to collaborate with design clients in the real world but don’t want to spend the time and expense earning a degree in interior design?
There is a solution…
Inclined to Design is an intensive, one day training program instructed by Jackson Lane West.
A successful property stylist, Jackson has helped hundreds of designers and stagers across North America grow their business and increase profitability. Years of transforming interiors, numerous challenges, and a few difficult clients have helped Jackson obtain a wealth of information, experience and inspiration. All without a formal interior design degree!
The program is divided into 4 in-depth modules that will sharpen your design expertise and allow you to raise your rates immediately…
- Establishing expertise and ability
- How to streamline the design process
- Defining your services
- How to price your services
- Billable hours
- Determining your client’s design profile and project priorities
- Design terminology
- Principles of design
- Understanding architectural styles
- Types of window treatments
- Furniture styles
- Finishes, fixtures and material sourcing
- Client consultations
- Helping your client determine their budget
- Billing and invoicing
- How to secure industry pricing
- Marketing and promotion
- Where to meet potential new clients
- How to find qualified clients using social media
- Face to face networking
- Tips for interviewing contractors and photographers
- Dealing with difficult clients
- Client Style and Project Goals Questionnaire
- Client Budgeting Worksheet
- Design Proposal Template
- Sample Contract
- Invoice Template
- Seating is limited.
- Tax deductible receipt provided.
- Register today to avoid disappointment!
- Network with your peers during this professionally catered function.
Vancouver, BC - May 31, 2013 – Home Ingredients 10:00am – 5:00pm
Toronto, ON - June 8, 2013 – Grand Hotel 10:00am – 5:00pm